Nothing but the Truth - Wenn sich VT's in Luft auflösen
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Nothing but the Truth - Wenn sich VT's in Luft auflösen

NWO? Aliens auf der Erde? Kornkreise? Astralreisen? Galaktische Föderation? 9/11 was an Inside-Job? Chemtrails? HAARP? Alles Quatsch? Genau! Und um das zu zeigen ist dieses Forum da. Dies auch gerne mal satirisch und bissig. ;)

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Teilen

Slipknot

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Galaxys81
Admin
Admin
Galaxys81

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6228

Slipknot       - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Slipknot    Slipknot       - Seite 2 EmptySo 6 Sep - 12:42 13821

SLIPKNOT SINGING RICKY MARTIN'S 'Livin La Vida Loca'!

Quelle: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2R8gPtxprbcX-JWacVwjkg/videos?spfreload=10

So geil, so geil, so geil! bggrns1
Nach oben Nach unten
Galaxys81
Admin
Admin
Galaxys81

BeitragThema: Re: Slipknot    Slipknot       - Seite 2 EmptyFr 15 Apr - 16:12 14737

Nach oben Nach unten
Galaxys81
Admin
Admin
Galaxys81

BeitragThema: Re: Slipknot    Slipknot       - Seite 2 EmptyDi 14 Jun - 11:50 14854

metalinjection schrieb:
"Joey Jordison Reveals Crippling Disease Prevented Him From Drumming At End of SLIPKNOT Run

[Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um das Bild sehen zu können.]

Just moments ago, during the Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards, former Slipknot drummer Joey Joridson was presented with the coveted Golden God Award. It was an emotional moment for Jordison, who held back tears during many moments in the speech.

Jordison was dismissed from Slipknot in late 2013. Jordison made it a point to tell everybody he never actually quit the band. Shortly after the news broke, there was speculation that substance abuse was the culprit, but turns out it was something much scarier. As Joey accepted his Golden God award, he made a point to acknowledge his time in Slipknot and had nothing but great things to say about the band:

I want you all to give praise to them as well. We accomplished a lot in life, every one of them, and I wish them nothing but luck and the best praises. What we created, in the basements of Des Moines, IO, will never be matched. It's one thing that's absolutely unbeatable.

It was at that point, holding back tears, that Joey revealed just exactly what happened to him at the end of his run with Slipknot:

Towards the end of my career in Slipknot, I got really really sick with a horrible disease called transverse myelitis, I lost my legs. I couldn't play anymore. It was a form of multiple sclerosis, which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I got myself back, and I got myself in the gym and I got myself back in therapy, to fucking beat this shit. And, if I could do it, you could it. It's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, more than fucking anything. To people with multiple sclerosis, transverse myelitis, or anything like that, I am living proof that you can fucking beat that shit. And, fucking metal and all of these fans will do it for you. Thank you so fucking much. [holding back tears as the crowd cheers] To my lady, Amanda! You can beat this shit, no joke. Just the fact that metal lives in your heart, you can accomplish anything.

Wikipedia defines transverse myelitis as an inflamation of the spinal cord leading to decreased electrical conductivity in the central nervous system. Very scary stuff! It was incredibly brave of Jordison to come on stage in front of thousands of fans and more watching at home and reveal such a personal matter..."

Quelle und Video:
http://www.metalinjection.net/joey-jordison-reveals-crippling-disease-prevented-his-playing-drums-during-slipknot-last-days.html
Nach oben Nach unten
Galaxys81
Admin
Admin
Galaxys81

BeitragThema: Re: Slipknot    Slipknot       - Seite 2 EmptySa 27 Mai - 17:37 15518

Heftig!

http://loudwire.com schrieb:
"Corey Taylor Opens Up About Being Sexually Assaulted at Age 10

[Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um das Bild sehen zu können.]
Viceland

Corey Taylor has opened up about a disturbing part of his past. In an episode of Viceland’s The Therapist, Corey revealed that he was sexually assaulted at the age of 10 by a neighborhood kid.

The Slipknot / Stone Sour vocalist sat down with Dr. Siri Sat Sam Singh for an intense therapy session caught on camera. Taylor spoke about difficulties from his childhood including domestic violence, drug abuse, poverty, a suicide attempt and, for the first time on film, being raped.

“I was raped by someone in the neighborhood,” said while holding back tears. “Where we were living at the time—we moved around a lot so obviously I had to make friends quickly. There was really only one person to hang out with, to play with and he was this 16-year-old kid. And he would invite me over to his house to play music and one day it became something else.”

“I didn’t tell anybody for a long time because he threatened to hurt me and threatened to hurt my mom,” Taylor added. “He ended up burning his house down. They fled in the night, it was kind of crazy. It took me a long time to feel safe. I didn’t tell anybody until I was, probably, 18. By that time, I had found my tribe, as it were, of misfits.”..."

Quelle und ganzer Artikel: http://loudwire.com/corey-taylor-sexually-assaulted-age-10/
Nach oben Nach unten
Galaxys81
Admin
Admin
Galaxys81

BeitragThema: Re: Slipknot    Slipknot       - Seite 2 EmptySo 30 Jul - 2:36 15607

OMG, wie geil! lchn1 hvmetl1

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Slipknot    Slipknot       - Seite 2 Empty 0

Nach oben Nach unten

Slipknot

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Nothing but the Truth - Wenn sich VT's in Luft auflösen :: Unterhaltungsbereich :: Stars & Sternchen-